Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Grandpa tolman.

As I unwillingly and very sluggishly rolled out of my and yesterday morning at 6:30 am I walked to the kitchen to see what my mother was doing.
The first words out of her mouth were, 'We aren't going to Oregon.'
It kinda of bummed me out, but it surprised me more because, like me, my mom was determined to go to Oregon.
The obvious question came out of my mouth.
"Why?"
"Well your Grandpa fell out of a truck this morning and broke all his ribs,
hes in the hostpital and in critical condition."
"Oh, ok then."
And I walked away.
There was nothing to do, so I sat and prayed that everything would be ok.

But this afternoon I got good news.
The trip is back on and I'll be gone to Oregon in less than 40 hours.
I'll be able to see my grandpa.

No comments: