Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Think Pink!

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
My favorite thing to support!
NorCal Think Pink pretty much takes over Redding for a day. On the third Thursday in October, volunteers dress up in all pink and take over the town post office and MD imagining downtown.
It's a 14 year city tradition.


I just ordered this awesome shirt to support.




This year means more to me than any in the past. I recently found out that an old Primary teacher was diagnosed with breast cancer in July of this year. I've read her posts. Her fear is admirable. Her strength is incredible. Her faith is inspiring. She has a young daughter and a wonderful husband who support her through it all. Along with all the friends from church who kneel down and pray for her recovery, each night. It's touching to see people supporting each other, and I love it.

I wear pink for all the warriors, do you?

No comments: