Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holidays

Christmas was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas to be honest.I got the guitar that I have wanted for about a year and that totally made my day.

My brother, somewhere in his twenties, received a snowboard and bindings, something that he has wanted since his first board and bindings were stolen. Which was, give or take, about five years back. He also received a gas powered RC car. Giving these to him and being able to see the joy he had was very enlightening my self. O f course that isn't all he got just the big things.

Both my parents got GPS systems, I knew they were both giving each other one but of course I wouldn't ruin the surprise that they both had. After out trip to Virginia, Washington, D.C, and around that area, using a rental car with the GPS system in it helped us tremendously. Thats was why they both got them.

And my other sibling got things, but these of course were the main things that I enjoyed most.

Now New Years is Just about here and I am soo happy for this new year.

Just so you know I started a photgraphy Blog. The link is Straight across from the Headlines of my most recent post or about the Blog Archive, Check it out.

No comments: