Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Its like a vacation while on vacation?

So this last weekend I got to meet this family. The Barnard Family. I'm not sure if thats what there whole family's last name is, but thats what I'm gonna call them. My cousin EriAnn has this best friend, Maddie, someone I've been talking to a lot lately. She's in Idaho for the summer helping her Aunt, and my cousin would just talk and talk about much she misses her. Because my cousin and I talk a lot and she's also in Utah with me. So, Maddie tell's Eriann that she's gonna be in Utah for a couple days and we decided to meet up. EriAnn missed her very much so we made it possible to see her through my amazing Aunt Tina. I love her to death and I owe her so much.
Before we left to go to Provo, my Aunt Tina picked us up and we had to go to her reunion for a while. uhh...her mom can talk. and talk. and talk. its was kind of dreadful. And we were only there for about 20 minutes before we realized we had to go. Thank goodness...uh huh.
I've never met Maddie. Just talked to her a lot. We had decided to pull my cousin Kameron along with us which made this all really fun. We pulled up to the house Maddie was staying at and EriAnn ran up to Maddie as she walked out the front door. They hugged for a couple minutes, something Kameron and I bet on would happen. so yeah, you know, its completely understandable. Maddie came down and gave me a hug. Which I would have to say was probably my favorite part of the night. It sounds weird. But I love hugs and when I give someone a hug I can tell weather or not its awkward for them...I can feel a lot of emotion in a hug I guess. I don't know how to explain it. But it was great. We went and chilled in the house before we left, we met her family, which was absolutely sick. I loved it. Especially her Uncle, the one that explained the entire first transformers movie to EriAnn in like 20 minutes, and did a really good job. ha. It was great. So, we're sitting in the theater, and we make Kam and Maddie sit next to each other. uhh...yeah. It ended up just being really really fun. i sat by annoying people, I got coughed on and sneezed on, and I do believe I lost hearing in my right ear because the girl had a high pitched laugh and would laugh at just about everything. We got back to the house and chilled in front and played tag and then talked then Taylor and Tyson came and picked us up.

It was probably the most incredible night i've had in a long time. I just had a blast. i'm bummed that they Maddie and Eriann live 10 hours away though. And Kameron 12. Its hard, but I'll live I guess.
I tend to get attached to really good people, so it's probably a good thing I don't live near them.


-----------------------
Utah trip update? Yeah, sure.
-----------------------

So, when I'm over at my uncles I tend to pull out this memory book of Moab some family made...It has a lot of pictures of my Uncles accident. I tend to sit there and try to remember anything that I would have forgotten. I've forgotten a lot about it that I've remembered while looking at the pictures. I guess that trip was more life changing than I thought. I have dreams about it all the time, all ending in a different way.
i just see things in a really different light now a days.

I'm missing my Nephew Kameron very much. Like, I won't sleep some nights because I know that he'd be sleeping in my bed at home. I just, am having a really hard time. Thats the only reason I want to go home now... He couldn't sleep the other day so my sister let him call me. I got to talk to him for a couple minutes. I started crying in the store, and when we were saying goodbye he started crying too... I don't know what it is about him, he can make my day and also ruin it...but I just love him very very much.


My dad's business is not doing well at all back home, I guess its good that I'm not there. I stress out too much when I hear about it all going down hill... I put it on to my shoulders and stress about it just as much as my dad.

It's quite fun here though. If you've never felt like your life was ever in in danger then I have a way for that to change. Get in the car and go for a back country road trip with my grandpa...ahh! That'll either put you on the edge of your seat, or you'll sit with your eyes closed the entire time.

Its been really fun. i've taken a lot of pictures and can't wait to post a lot of them.

it's good to see everyone.

No comments: